- BA (Hons) Sociology, Delhi. MA Applied Anthropology and Development Studies, Macquarie University, Sydney Australia.
- PhD in Social Anthropology, Edinburgh.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Social Studies, Open University of Sri Lanka.
Kala Peiris de Costa
- DBA, MBA, B Sc, Attorney-at-Law.
- Advisory Director, Siyath Foundation.
Girty Irene Gamage
- B.Sc., Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Technology, Master of Computer Science, University of Colombo.
- BA, PGDE, MA, University of Ceylon Peradeniya, PhDLa Trobe Melbourne, DLitt (Hon.) OUSL, Emeritus Professor of Education Open Universityof Sri Lanka,Council Member, SLAAED.
- Member, Working Committee on Social Sciences, National Science Foundation.
- Member, Editorial Board, Teaching in Higher Education (Journal), Leeds Metropolitan University, UK,Member, Editorial Board, Sri Lanka Journal of Social Sciences.
Shanthi Ramanie de Silva Jayatilaka
- BA Colombo, BPhil Colombo, MPhilSussex, PhDJNU.
- Former Associate Professor, Dept. of Sociology, University of Colombo.
- BSc, MS Sociology.USA, PhD (USA).
- Fellow of the Institute of Management of Sri Lanka (FIMSL).
- BA Hons. London, PGDE, Colombo, MA PhDLondon, DLitt HonOUSL, Hon DLittColombo.
- Emeritus Professor of Education, University of Colombo.
- Fellow National Academy of Sciences.
Priyani E. Soysa
- Emeritus Professor of Paediatrics, University of Colombo, M. B. B. S (Ceylon), M.D. (Ceylon),D Sc. (Ruhuna), F.R.C.P.C.H. (London), F.R.C.P. (Edin) & (London) F.C.C.P. (Ceylon), F.C.G.P.(Sri Lanka), F.S.L.C. Paed.
- Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Advisor in Nutrition and Chairperson, Maternal and Young Child Nutrition, UN Sub Committee on Nutrition.
- B.A. (Economics) University of Ceylon, Peradeniya
- Associate of the Library Association, London
- Former Director Information and Communication, Centre on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific. Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- M. B. B. S (Ceylon),
- Master’s in Public Health, Harvard School of Public Health,
- Fellow of the Sri Lanka College of Community Physicians,
- Former Vice Chairperson United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child
- B.A., University of Ceylon,Peradeniya, Post Graduate Diploma in Education & Master in Education University of Colombo, PhD in Education,Central Pacific University,USA.
- Member, Gender Advisory Group ( GAG) Act International Geneva.