- BA (Hons) Sociology, Delhi. MA Applied Anthropology and Development Studies, Macquarie University, Sydney Australia.
- PhD in Social Anthropology, Edinburgh.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Social Studies, Open University of Sri Lanka.
Girty Irene Gamage
- B.Sc., Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Technology, Master of Computer Science, University of Colombo.
- BA, PGDE MA University of Ceylon Peradeniya, PhDLa Trobe Melbourne, DLitt (Hon.) OUSL, Emeritus Professor of Education Open Universityof Sri Lanka,Council Member, SLAAED.
- Member, Working Committee on Social Sciences, National Science Foundation
- Member, Editorial Board, Teaching in Higher Education (Journal), Leeds Metropolitan University, UK,Member, Editorial Board, Sri Lanka Journal of Social Sciences.
- B.A., University of Ceylon,Peradeniya, Post Graduate Diploma in Education & Master in Education University of Colombo, PhD in Education,Central Pacific University,USA
- Member, Gender Advisory Group ( GAG) Act International Geneva
- BSc, MS Sociology.USA, PhD (USA)
- Fellow of the Institute of Management of Sri Lanka (FIMSL)
Shanthi Ramanie de Silva Jayatilaka
- BA Colombo, BPhil Colombo, MPhilSussex, PhDJNU
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Sociology, University of Colombo
- BA Hons. London, PGDE, Colombo, MA PhDLondon, DLitt HonOUSL, Hon DLittColombo
- Emeritus Professor of Education, University of Colombo
- Fellow National Academy of Sciences
- B.A. (Geography Special) University of Ceylon, Peradeniya
- Former Gender Advisor, Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
Kala Peiris de Costa
- DBA, MBA, B Sc, Attorney-at-Law
- Advisory Director, Siyath Foundation
- B Sc (Ceylon), Diploma in Mathematical Statistics, (Aberdeen)
Priyani E. Soysa
- Emeritus Professor of Paediatrics, University of Colombo, M. B. B. S (Ceylon), M.D. (Ceylon),D Sc. (Ruhuna), F.R.C.P.C.H. (London), F.R.C.P. (Edin) & (London) F.C.C.P. (Ceylon), F.C.G.P.(Sri Lanka), F.S.L.C. Paed.
- Fellow of the National Academy of Sciences
- Advisor in Nutrition and Chairperson, Maternal and Young Child Nutrition, UN Sub Committee on Nutrition
- B.A. (Economics), A.L.A. (London)
- Former Director Information and Communication, Centre on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific